The Tooele County Detention Center will serve the citizens of Tooele County by maintaining a fair, humane and secure environment for all inmates in the facility.
The Detention Center staff will continue to serve Tooele County by maintaining the highest level of professionalism and moral character.
The visitation program, implemented by the Detention Center, will be provided courtesy of iWebVisit.com.
This new technology remote Video Visitation will offer increased remote visiting hours and visiting frequency with the convenience of seven-day availability. the Tooele County Detention Center is proud to offer this service and is dedicated to helping connect loved ones from around the world to those entrusted in our custody.
Visitation Program Rules
FOR ON-SITE VISITS ONLY
- On-site visits can be scheduled Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM depending on where the inmate is currently housed.
- On the day you want to visit, call at 8:30 AM to schedule the visit for that day.
Facts of Interest
- Total Square Footage: 72,000 Sq. Ft.
- Total Number of Beds: 280 Beds – 3 separate cell pods (Men’s, Women’s, Medical)
- Total Number of Beds -Men’s Pod: 217 Beds
- Total Number of Beds – Women’s Pod: 60 Beds
Detention Center Rules and Information:
- Phone Calls
- Mailing Correspondence to a Prisoner
- Pay a Fine or Bail
- Deposit Money on a Prisoner’s Commissary Account
- Release from Jail
- VINE System (Victim Information and Notification Everyday)
- InmateCanteen.com (make an inmate deposit)
Utah State Courts – District Courts
Utah Department of Corrections
Third District Court – (435) 833-8000
Third District Juvenile Court – (435) 833-8040
Justice Court – (435) 843-3230
AP&P – (435) 882-1404
Tooele County Attorney – (435) 843-3120
Valley Behavioral Health
Utah State Prison
– Draper – (801) 576-7000
– Gunnison – (435) 528-6000
Immigration Custom Enforcement ICE – (800) 375-5283