TCSO Dispatch / Communications Division
|Lt. Regina Nelson
Ph: (435) 833-8300
Fax: (435) 882-3251
For emergency services call: 9-1-1
Non-emergency: (435) 882-5600
Division Mission Statement
The Tooele County Sheriff's Office Communications Division will consistently provide the general public with reliable, prompt, and professional communication links to emergency response services. through courteous and competent customer service, the communications officer will effectively assist with protection of life and property when dealing with the general public, law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical services.
standard of excellence."
Links to Other Organizations:
- Utah APCO (Utah Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials)
- APCO (The Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials)
- NENA (National Emergency Number Association)
- Emergency 911 - Help Us Help Out - A Utah State Government web site that offers a lot of useful information such as when to call and how to call.
- Tooele County AED Program "TAP" - Standard Operating Guidelines.
- Yellow Dot Program